If you don’t want to recycle your old newspapers, then try reusing them. Here are a few ideas on what you can do with them:
- For some reason, they make your windows squeaky clean. Spray your windows with your favorite glass and surface cleaner, crumple up a few newspaper pages, and wipe for a spot window.
- They make great packaging supplies. Instead of those styrofoam bubbles, create the extra padding you need by crumpling up sheets of newspaper. Those styrofoam bubbles usually are not recyclable.
- Instead of paper towels, you can layer sheets of folded newspaper between your fine china. It will help protect each plate from hitting against each other.
- Use them as “tablecloths.” It helps protect your dinner table from getting scratched if you have a glass table. You can also leave your table manners behind by placing your chicken bones on it or let your sloppy joe meats fall on it.
- Lay sheets of newspaper on your kitchen floor when you are going to fry something. It will protect the tiles in your kitchen makes cleaning up a heck of a lot easier!
Now it’s your turn to share your ideas with us!