Who says it’s too late to buy Christmas presents? Late Christmas presents are as good as the ones given on the 25th. Some families even have a tradition to give Christmas gifts on New Year. It all depends on how you explain to your child that his present is ‘still being delivered by Santa’. A day’s wait won’t hurt especially if you won’t see the person you’re gifting before Christmas anyway. Here are some fabulous toy deals that can be found in Amazon:
1. 33% off on Lego Toy Story Army Men on Patrol. Classic toy soldiers are revived by Lego with the help of the Toy Story animated movie. This 90-piece set contains detailed parts which makes it a great gift for children over 3. Price: $14.99 $9.99.
2. 50% off on Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Video Camera. Techie parents will often find their kids tinkering with their expensive gadgets. To solve that problem, children are provided with their own toys. This real video camera can record and playback actual videos. It is build for preschool hands to survive every drop. Price $59.99 $29.99.
3. Santa Sing-A-Ma-Jig. This oddly-named but funny plush toy comes in a limited edition Santa suit and sings Jingle Bells. Kids may improve their syllables and coordination with this toy. It can be harmonized with other Sing-A-Ma-Jigs for some chattering and then for a big chorus. Price: $19.99.
4. 50% off on SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop. Balls and hoops will always be enjoyed by boys of any age. This set comes with a genuine-looking hoop and backboard plus a mini-basketball. It can be mounted on any door – your kid’s room or office door. Price: $39.99 $19.99.
5. 72% off on Syma S107 Remote Controlled Helicopter. Here is where savings exceed the actual amount of what you’ll buy. Take your tween child’s mind off of video games with this RC toy that’s sure to amaze novice and experienced fliers with its compact size and Gyroscope technology. Price: $129.95 $35.99.
6. 34% off on Qwirkle. Board games can be gifted for an individual or a family. Qwirkle combines the multi-maneuver style of Scrabble and strategy of Uno cards – colors and shapes must be arranged in crisscross ways without the need for spelling or counting. Price: $34.99 $22.99.
7. 39% off on Melissa and Doug Deluxe Standing Easel. A two-sided easel is a wonderful gift for children. They can doodle and create their works of art without the need for a magic eraser. It can also be used as a medium for teaching a child at home. Price: $69.99 $42.99.
8. Gold Box Daily Deals. Before browsing around for other toys, be sure to drop by Amazon’s Deals page. That’s where limited-time deals are posted. You’ll be surprised that some items may have additional discounts on top of an already reduced price.
The important thing to look for when buying late Christmas presents is availability and deliverability. Make sure that the item is in-stock so it can be delivered before New Year comes.
Gift jealousy is one of the biggest concerns of parents when buying Christmas presents for their children. The excitement of receiving and opening gifts on Christmas can quickly fade away when a child turns into a green-eyed monster. It’s natural for children to somehow feel envious of another one’s toys. Siblings and cousins are the ones […]
It’s time to hit the shelves once again to take advantage of the post-holiday markdowns. Many in-stock items go on sale this early in the year for inventory clearance as stores make room for new supply. Returned merchandise is also abundant coming from defective, unwanted or wrong gifts. If you feel like trimming off some holiday […]
You forgot, you didn’t have time or you just kept putting it off. Whatever the reason is, you are now forced to do last minute Christmas shopping. The few days leading up to Christmas day is the most nerve-racking for shoppers because everybody is in a rush and on the verge of panicking. If you […]
Children nowadays have so many options as to how they spend leisure time. Gadgets and computers have made it possible for kids to play their favorite sports without even going outdoors. If you try to evaluate the physical activity that your child has, you may be surprised that viewing time and other sedentary activities occupy […]
You may have given somebody a wrong sized tee, an identical gift or a defective toy. The same thing probably happened to you, too. Returning or exchanging unwanted gifts is a practical way to convert a somewhat useless item into something useful. Many different reasons may make a gift unwanted so you shouldn’t feel bad […]